Classic, crispy, phenomenally good, but reinterpreted. So that you can really pump in the gym again, here's a good portion of proteins for you - with a vegetable crust, of course. The chicken bites are also perfect for serving another favorite lunch dish to your kids besides pancakes. With the bright colors, the radiant children's eyes are already pre-programmed. Your own too, of course!
for 2 portions
- 400 g Chicken breast fillet from happy hens
- 75 g VEGGIE CRUMBZ
- 50 g flour
- 2 eggs (also from happy hens)
- BBQ sauce and ketchup (out of the bottle for the sake of simplicity)
STEP BY STEP
1. Get your apron out, wash your hands, grab your knife!
2. Cut the fillets into appropriate pieces. Now let's start with the breading.
3. Grab three bowls for this, better bigger than too small, then you can swivel the meat in them particularly well (you can find a quick guide to proper breading on our Instagram). Put the flour in bowl no. 1, whisk the eggs in bowl no. 2 and the VEGGIE CRUMBZ of your choice in the 3rd bowl. Now you dip the chicken bites from bowl 1 to bowl 3 once - ready breaded! You can of course also easily make the recipe with a batter.
4. In a pan with hot, heat-resistant oil, fry on both sides until the desired brown color and leave to cool briefly on kitchen paper.
5. Treat yourself to your bite! Or several...