After a long day you still have to do laundry, tidy up - but would you prefer to relax on the couch with your soul food? Here's the perfect dish, thrown together in 15 minutes (we promise) and popped into the oven to reward you after a hard day!
for 3 portions
- 1 kg potatoes
- 4 tbsp flourl (or chickpea flour)
- 12 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil e.g. rapeseed oil
- 5 tbsp VEGGIE CRUMBZ
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan
- coarse sea salt, pepper, Pommes Frites Salz Gewürz
- 5 tbsp quark
- lemon zest
- Pepper, salt and fresh herbs e.g. chives
- or just ketchup 🙃
STEP BY STEP
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees circulating air. Wash the potatoes and cut into wedges and pre-cook in salted water for 10 minutes - then drain.
- Mix the flour, water, oil, and lots of spices (you'll always need more salt than you think) in a large bowl until the batter has a pancake-like consistency.
- Then put the potato wedges in the bowl. Mix them properly so that the batter mixes well.
- Add the VEGGIE CRUMBZ and grated parmesan in another big bowl. Now you give the wedges moistened with the batter in the second bowl and toss them properly in it. Put it on the baking sheet and put it in the preheated oven. Bake the breaded columns for 25-30 minutes.
- You can use the baking time to prepare a delicious herb dip made from quark, lemon zest and herbs. Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl and season to taste. For those of you who are particularly busy (or already curled up on the couch), good old ketchup will do the job too.
- Now you have earned the crunchy treat. Enjoy your meal!