We love oven-baked vegetables (what a surprise...) and want to take our favorite dish to a new level with a delicious crispy crust. The best thing about it: you don't need great cooking skills, just our VEGGIE CRUMBZ vegetable crisps. This dish is colourful, simple and great to share with a herb dip.
We want to give you a first inspiration with this recipe, you can use oursOf course, try VEGGIE CRUMBZ Gemüseknusper on other things in the oven, too 😋
for 2 persons
- 1-2 packs VEGGIE CRUMBZ Gemüseknusper
- 250 g potatoes
- 250 g carrots
- 1 fennel
- 1/2 bag of sprouts
- 2 Pak Choi
- Olive oil
STEP BY STEP
1. Put on your apron, wash your hands and get to the tin!
2. Set your oven to convection and preheat it to 160 degrees.
3. Time to show off your knife skills! Cut each vegetable in half lengthwise (or however you like) – except for the Brussels sprouts – they can remain whole.
4. Now comes the crispy vegetable mass. To do this, mix one sachet with 50 ml of water and 3 tablespoons of olive oil into a mass according to the instructions on the packaging.
5. Now spread your vegetables on a baking sheet. Before it goes into the oven, season the vegetables with salt, herb salt and pepper as you like and then drizzle with plenty of olive oil.
6. Now it's getting hot! Pack the vegetables in the pre-set oven for 5 minutes.
7. The vegetables are now cooked and now it's getting really colourful. Take the tray out of the oven, spread the Gemüseknusper evenly over it and set the oven to 160 degrees and fan oven. Now bake for 30-40 minutes. The kitchen can be cleaned up during this time 😉.
8 .The most important thing at the end - enjoy it!