Was gibt es besseres als eine schöne Lasagne? Man macht sie viel zu selten, aber jedes mal nachdem man sich zum Kochen durchgerungen hat, ist die Vorbereitung es absolut wert gewesen. Wir präsentieren hier und heute eine Neuinterpretation des Klassikers - mit Veggieknusperkruste.
for one lasagna
- 600 g zucchini
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1,80 kg bottle tomatoes
- Pepper, sugar
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 5 tbs butter
- 2 tbs flour
- 500 ml vegetable broth (instant)
- 2 g whipped cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 50 g grated mozzarella
- 250 g mozzarella as a whole (e.g. roll) for tapping
- 500 g lasagna sheets (without pre-cooking)
- 100 g VEGGIE CRUMBZ
STEP BY STEP
Put on your apron, wash your hands and let's go!
- Wash the zucchini and slice lengthways. Salt the slices and fry in 1 tbsp oil. Next up is the knife. Grab the onion, garlic and 700g of the tomatoes - cut everything into the desired cube sizes.
- Now a real tomato sauce is made. To do this, fry the onions and garlic in a little oil - salt and deglaze with the tomatoes. Season with pepper, salt, sugar and balsamic vinegar and let the red sauce simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- It's getting hot! Heat up the oven at 180 degrees circulating air. Take a casserole dish (30 x 25 cm), butter it well and set aside.
- For the béchamel sauce, first melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a saucepan. Add the 2 tablespoons flour while stirring and deglaze the roux with the vegetable stock. Now all that's missing is a splash of cream, lemon juice and the puree. Stir in - simmer for 2 minutes - done!
It's time to build lasagne, my absolute favorite task as a child. First cut the mozzarella into slices. You start with red tomato sauce in the pan, then a layer of lasagne sheets, the red sauce again and top with a few slices of zucchini. Now comes another layer of pasta, spread the béchamel sauce on top. (Everyone has their own way of layering, just do it however you feel like it!)
Layer like crazy until all the ingredients are used up. It is important that the top layer is white. Scatter sliced mozzarella and tomatoes on top
h. Now let's make the lasagne crispy. Simply sprinkle your favorite VEGGIE CRUMBZ over the finished layered lasagne.
i. Bake the lasagne for about 40 minutes at 180°C. 10 minutes before you take the lasagne out, you can spice it up a bit with butter flakes that you simply put on top of the crust. Possibly serve garnished with basil.