Are you ready for a culinary trip to France? Here we go!
French Camembert with a crispy Veggie Crumbz coating, on a bed of pumpkin - served with king oyster mushrooms and fresh rosemary. The only question that remains is whether we are in a French restaurant or in your dining room at home?
for 2 persons
- Veggie Crumbz Red Beet
- 250 g butternut pumpkin
- 100 g king oyster mushrooms
- 1 bunch of chives
- 100 ml whipped cream
- 4 camembert patties
- Flour / chick pea flour
- 2 eggs
- Salt / pepper
- paprika powder
- 1 bunch rosemary
- Garlic powder to taste
STEP BY STEP
1. Put on your apron, wash your hands and let's go.
2. Peel the squash, cut it in half to remove the pulp and cut the squash into 1cm cubes.
3. Quickly clean and wash the king oyster mushrooms and also cut them into fine slices. The knife has done its job!
4. Now prepare the camembert patties. Use a batter for this. You can do this by mixing together chickpea flour/flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper and paprika powder.
5. Add enough water to get a viscous consistency, stirring constantly. Now dip the camemberts patties into this and then bread them with enough Veggie Crumbz.
6. Boil the squash in salted water for 3 minutes and then rinse in cold water.
7. Sear the mushrooms for 2-3 minutes. Then dust them with 2 tablespoons of flour and sweat the oyster mushrooms again.
8. Now add the cream to the pumpkin, season to taste and stir/mash all in the pan. Then let your creation simmer for 5 minutes over low heat.
9. Finally, heat another pan with enough oil and fry the breaded camembert patties for 2-3 minutes.
10. Season to taste, arrange, garnish with rosemary and last but not least: Enjoy!